Attorney Lisa Zonder is Certified Family Law Specialist (Certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization), an achievement reached by only a select number of attorneys in the state.
Requirements of Certification
In order to become board-certified in family law, Attorney Zonder had to pass a rigorous test administered by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization, in addition to fulfilling a number of other requirements.
In order to become a Certified Family Law Specialist, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Active member of the State Bar of California
- Pass a written exam
- Engaged in specialized area of law for 25% of the past 5 years
- Demonstrate high level of experience
- Demonstrate high level of achievement
- Complete minimum of 45 hours of continuing education in particular field of law
- Is in favorable standing with legal community
The Benefits of Hiring a Certified Family Law Specialist
Receiving counsel from an seasoned family attorney is invaluable to your case. As a Certified Family Law Specialist, Attorney Zonder is qualified to educate you about your rights and responsibilities in all divorce and family matters.
Additionally, she has extensive experience in Southern California’s family courts and can use her knowledge to protect your interests and pursue the best possible outcome for your case.
Other benefits of hiring a Board Certified Family Law Specialist include Attorney Zonder’s ability to:
- Spot possible legal issues
- Protect your interests
- Help you achieve your goals
Lisa Zonder an experienced trial attorney, and seasoned in the fields of mediation and collaborative law.
The attorney that you choose to represent you during your family law matter will prove to have a great amount of influence in providing you with options, guidance and privacy.